Savings Account Rates
|Account Type||Minimum Deposit to Open Acct.||Minimum Balance to Earn Interest||Annual Percentage Yield||Monthly Maintenance Fee||Minimum Balance to Avoid Fees|
|Money Market MMDA||$2,500.00||$2,500.00||0.05%||$15||$2,500.00|
|Student Savings (ages 13-17)||$25.00||$25.00||0.01%||N/A||N/A|
|Children's Savings (ages 5-12)||$5.00||$5.00||0.01%||N/A||N/A|
*All interest from interest earning accounts is compounded and credited monthly, based on the daily collected balance. Interest rates are variable and determined daily at GN Bank's discretion and are subject to change without notice. Balance tiers are applicable as of the effective date of these rates and may change at GN Bank's discretion. Account fees could reduce earnings.
- 24/7 Mobile banking with check deposit.
- Online Bill Pay.
- Nationwide access to over 30,000+ Surcharge-free ATMs.
- Free Mastercard Debit Card.
- Free Phone Banking through Gold Phone.
- 24/7 Access to ATM Cash & Check deposit at branch locations.
- Federally Insured up to $250,000.00.
- Debit Card Control - Pause, Stop, Re-Activate your debit card.
- Compatible with Android Pay, Apple Pay, and Samsung Pay.