Your GN Bank debit card now works with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay and Fitbit Pay. Add your account for a more convenient and seamless experience when checking out at your favorite stores.
How to Use Mobile Wallets
- Download Your Preffered Mobile Wallet App.
- Visit the Google Playstore or Apple AppStore to download your prefered mobile wallet application. GN Bank debit cards will work with the following apps:
2. Add your GN Bank debit card to your mobile wallet application.
- Open the Google Pay App and log in with your preferred Google Account.
- At the bottom tap "Payment" then "Add" and select "Credit or Debit Card"
- Use your phones camera to capture your card information or eneter it yourself.
- Google may ask you to verify your payment if you have two-factor authentication on. Simply find the code sent to you and submit it.
- Open the Apple Pay Wallet app and tap the blue plus sign at the top right.
- Follow the steps to provide all the necesary card information.
- Once all the information has been submitted tap "Next." Your card will now be verified.
- After the card has been approved tap "Next" and you can begin using your mobile wallet app.
- Open the Samsung Pay app and tap "Add Card" or tap the plus icon at the bottom.
- Using your phones camera scan your cards information or enter it manually.
- Fill out all the remaining information such as address, security code, zipcode, etc and hit "Save."
- Review the terms of service and tap "Agree to All." Next tap "Done" and your card should be ready for use.
- Visit the Fitbit app dashboard and tap the "Account" Icon then tap the Fitbit device image that you own.
- Tap the "Wallet" tile.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add a payment card. You may be promted to add a 4 digit PIN.
- Once you have completed filling in your cards information, follow the on-screen instructions to turn on notifications to complete the setup.